Acting for Camera 3: Career Skills
Advanced Screen-Acting Training in Dublin City Centre
In this class students improve their technique and refine skills learned throughout Acting for Camera 1 & 2. This course is very much tailored to the specific needs of each individual student, and is geared towards preparing students for entry into the Film Industry.
Participants of Acting for Camera 3 can expect to:
- Receive individual attention towards their unique selling point. Particularly pertaining to the specific audition requirements for Commercials, TV, and Film.
- Understand more about casting directors: what they do and how to approach them.
- Learn how to prepare a headshot & CV.
- Receive training on complex staging.
- Learn how to develop deeper character motivations and subtext.
- Get a greater insight to the business: what it is and how it can be used effectively.
- Learn more about on-set etiquette.
Term 1: 7th Oct – 2nd Dec (Mondays)
Term 2: 27th Jan – 16th Mar (Mondays)
Term 3: 6th Apr – 15th Jun (Mondays)