Acting for Camera 3: Career Skills
Advanced Screen-Acting Training in Dublin City Centre
This class is designed for students who have completed Acting for Camera 1 & Acting for Camera 2. This course is tailored to the specific needs of each individual student, and is geared towards preparing students for entry into the Film Industry. In this course you will work with industry professionals to build on your skills and to prepare you for entering the world of auditions and working on set.
Participants of Acting for Camera 3 can expect to:
- Receive individual attention towards their unique selling point – specifically in relation to audition requirements for Commercials, TV, and Film
- Understand more about casting directors: what they do and how to approach them.
- Learn how to prepare a headshot & CV.
- Receive training on complex staging.
- Learn how to develop deeper character motivations and subtext.
- Get a greater insight to the business: what it is and how it can be used effectively.
- Learn more about on-set etiquette.
Upcoming Courses: 18th October – 13th December
Eight week course – Monday Evenings