ACTING FOR BEGINNERS
Short course in Acting
Curious to try acting? Or maybe you want to get back into it?
Acting for Beginners is the ideal course to for anyone curious about seeing themselves on stage or screen. Taught by skilled acting tutors with years of experience working in the theatre & film industry, the course is also a great fit for those wishing to build confidence or improve communication skills. You will learn key acting skill and develop the ability to present to an audience. The 5 week Summer course culminates in each person delivering a chosen monologue to their classmates.
Benefits & Learnings:
- Learn fundamental improvisation skills & acting techniques
- Greater awareness of your command over voice and body
- Experience the energy and excitement of ensemble work
- Introduction to understanding & developing characters
- Develop new friendships and connections
Dates: 22nd June – 20th July/4th Aug – 1st Sept
Times: 7.00pm to 9.00pm