ACTING FOR BEGINNERS
Acting Short Course in Dublin City Centre
Curious to try acting? Or maybe you want to get back into it?
Acting for Beginners is the ideal course to for anyone curious about seeing themselves on stage or screen. Taught by skilled acting tutors with years of experience working in the theatre & film industry, the course is also a great fit for those wishing to build confidence or improve communication skills. You will learn key acting skill and develop the ability to present to an audience. The 5 week Summer course culminates in each person delivering a chosen monologue to their classmates.
Benefits & Learnings:
- Learn fundamental improvisation skills & acting techniques
- Greater awareness of your command over voice and body
- Experience the energy and excitement of ensemble work
- Introduction to understanding & developing characters
- Develop new friendships and connections
Dates: Mondays 24th June-22rd July/Tuesdays 6th Aug-3rd Sept
Times: 7.00pm to 9.00pm