Advanced Long Form Improvisation
Long Form Improvisation has spawned an entire generation of the world’s biggest and brightest entertainers; Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Bill Murray and Mike Myers to name a few. In this 10 week advanced course, actor, comedian and improviser Danny Kehoe guides you through all that makes this form an unrivalled tool for performers, writers and directors, as well as a valid and engaging performance in its own right.
**Participants of Advanced Long Form Improvisation must have completed the initial Long Form Improvisation course or equivalent**
Participants of Long Form Improvisation will can expect to learn:
- About finding and developing character
- How to work with emotional intent
- How to perform with clarity
- Confidence and stage presence
- How to listen with purpose
- How to bring out the inner ‘funny’
- How to give in to the group mind
- How to think on your feet!
Term 2: Jan 17th – Mar 21st | Term 3: Apr 11th – Jun 13th
Please note: Graduation showcase takes place in outside venue on last day of term.