Acting for Beginners
Start Acting now!
This course will introduce you to basic acting skills and is perfect for beginners or as a refresher for those who haven’t attended acting classes in some time. This class takes place one evening a week over ten weeks and is taught by a skilled tutor with years of training and experience working in the theatre and film industry.
The term will culminate in a presentation of a short monologue on the final evening.
Benefits & Learning
- Learn basic improvisation skills
- Build your confidence
- Become more aware of your command over voice and body
- Experience the energy and excitement of ensemble work
- Develop new friendships and connections
- Work on a monologue to performance standard
Upcoming Course: Apr – Jun 2020
Days: Tues, Weds, Thurs, or Fri