Acting for Beginners
Evening courses in Acting in Dublin City Centre
This course will introduce you to basic acting skills and is perfect for beginners or as a refresher for those who haven’t attended acting classes in some time. This class takes place one evening a week over ten weeks and is taught by a skilled tutors with years of training and experience working in the theatre and film industry.
The term will culminate in a presentation of a short monologue on the final evening.
Benefits & Learning
• Learn basic improvisation skills
• Build your confidence
• Become more aware of your command over voice and body
• Experience the energy and excitement of ensemble work
• Develop new friendships and connections
• Work on a monologue to performance standard
Location TEMPLE BAR
Days: Tues, Weds, Thurs or Fri
Location: Gaiety School of Acting, Essex Street West, Temple Bar, Dublin 8
Cost: €295.00 for ten week course