Long Form Improvisation
Next Course: January 2020
Long Form Improvisation or long form improv as its also known has spawned an entire generation of the world’s biggest and brightest entertainers; Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Bill Murray and Mike Myers to name a few. In this course, you will be guided through all that makes this form an unrivaled tool for performers, writers, and directors. Long Form Improvisation is also a valid and engaging performance in its own right and the course culminates in a live performance for friends and family!
Participants of Long Form Improvisation Course will expect to learn:
- About finding and developing character
- How to work with emotional intent
- How to perform with clarity
- Confidence and stage presence
- How to listen with purpose
- How to bring out the inner ‘funny’
- How to give in to the group mind
- How to think on your feet!
Term 2: Jan 15th – Mar 18th
Term 3: Apr 8th – Jun 10th