Long Form Improvisation
Gaiety School of Acting Comedy Course in Dublin City Centre
Long Form Improvisation, or long form improv as its also known has spawned an entire generation of the world’s biggest and brightest entertainers; Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Bill Murray and Mike Myers to name a few. In this course either Danny Kehoe or Sharon Mannion both actors, comedians and improvisers, will guide you through all that makes this form an unrivalled tool for performers, writers and directors. Long Form Improvisation is also a valid and engaging performance in its own right and the course culminates in a live performance for friends and family!
Participants of Long Form Improvisation Course will can expect to learn:
- About finding and developing character
- How to work with emotional intent
- How to perform with clarity
- Confidence and stage presence
- How to listen with purpose
- How to bring out the inner ‘funny’
- How to give in to the group mind
- How to think on your feet!
TEMPLE BAR, Dublin
Upcoming Courses: Term 1 – Oct 3rd – Dec 5th / Term 2 – Jan 16th – Mar 20th / Term 3 – Apr 10th – Jun 12th