Young Performers Company
Term Three runs 2nd October – 11th December
Interested in auditioning for the Young Performers Company? Book here.
The Young Performers Company is the highest level of actor training at the Gaiety School of Acting for children aged 11-15 years. Every year we audition for new company members. In order to audition, young people must have completed at least one term in another Young Gaiety course.
Auditionees will be informed of the outcome of their audition no more than one week after the audition. Once accepted onto the Young Performers Company, you do not have to audition for following terms. However, if you are a member of the 11-13 Young Performers Company turning 14, you will have to audition for the 14-15 Young Performers Company.
Please Note: Dependent on Government regulations on Covid-19 classes may take place on Zoom. We will update regularly here on GSA’s response to government Covid-19 restrictions.
Participants of the Young Performers Company can expect:
- Social, personal and artistic development through the medium of drama
- Learning commitment and responsibility for the role they play and the contribution they make to the workshop itself
- Freedom of creative expression in a fun and safe environment
- Team work, observation and feedback skills
- Tap into their strengths and gain confidence
- Explore complementary elements of theatre such as writing, directing and stage management
11-13 years: 2:00pm – 3:30pm (€205 per term)
14-15 years: 4:15pm – 5:45pm (€205 per term)