Young Performers Company
Term One runs October 3rd to December 12th (no class on 24th October)
The Young Performers Company is the highest level of actor training at the Gaiety School of Acting for children aged 11-15 years. Every year we audition for new company members. In order to audition, young people must have completed at least one term in another Young Gaiety course.
Auditionees will be informed of the outcome of their audition no more than one week after the audition. Once accepted onto the Young Performers Company, you do not have to audition for following terms. However, if you are a member of the 11-13 Young Performers Company turning 14, you will have to audition for the 14-15 Young Performers Company.
Participants of the Young Performers Company can expect:
- Social, personal and artistic development through the medium of drama
- Learning commitment and responsibility for the role they play and the contribution they make to the workshop itself
- Freedom of creative expression in a fun and safe environment
- Team work, observation and feedback skills
- Tap into their strengths and gain confidence
- Explore complementary elements of theatre such as writing, directing and stage management
11-13 years: 2pm-3.30pm (€205 per term)
14-18 years: 4pm-5.30pm (€205 per term)
Auditions for the 2020 – 2021 Young Performers Company will take place in September 2020! Further details to be announced soon.