Cyclone Rep is looking for a Company Assistant – Cork
Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 at 11:36 am | Castings and Jobs
Proposed Job Opportunity: Company Assistant [PAID]
Job Description: This position will be facilitated through the Tús Community Work Placement Scheme. The suitable candidate must be currently in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance. The post is for a Company Assistant with Cyclone Rep. The role involves, primarily, assisting in the day-to-day administration and marketing duties. In addition, the position will include operational and organisational responsibilities in relation to the Company’s tour (stage management).
– Updating databases with contacts to schools
– Updating documents with ticket sales
– Assisting the Sales Manager with phone calls & cold calling
– Liaising with Venues on ticket sales
– Administration and marketing needs as they arise
– Assisting in Operational and Organisational responsibilities relating to Company Tour
Cyclone Rep is looking for an individual who can take direction, but is also able to use his/her own initiative. An interest in the Arts, preferably theatre arts is important, as is the ability to work creatively and flexibly with a small but growing company.
– Excellent communication skills
– Polite phone manner. Efficiency making and taking calls
– Computer literacy (Microsoft Office + Google Docs, Internet use and emails)
– Organizational skills (for both office and stage management work)
– Sales element: Ability to make sales of our shows to teachers.
– Fluent English
Interested candidates please send resumes with references to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Monday, 10th Jun