Join us at Dublin’s leading acting school. In the Drama Workshop course young people will have fun, meet new friends, gain confidence and expand their imagination. Aimed at students who are just beginning to study drama, this lively, interactive workshop focuses on confidence-building exercises, improvisation, and teamwork. Drama has been proven to enhance children’s creativity, imagination, problem-solving skills and also instills them with a confidence that will stand to them as they grow up. At the end of each term, your child will have developed new skills in acting and performance.
Please Note: Dependent on Government regulations on Covid-19 classes may take place on Zoom. We will update regularly here on GSA’s response to government Covid-19 restrictions.
- Learn how to work effectively and confidently with their peers
- Expand their overall communication skills
- Develop your voice and learn how to project
- Become more expressive and confident in physical expression
- Stoke your imaginative and storytelling skills
- Be inspired to find confidence in themselves and their ideas.
- Have fun!