Young Performers Company 11-13
This course is suited to students who are experienced in drama and who wish to apply the skills they have developed through focused performance work.
Young Performers Company
The next auditions for the Young Performers Company will take place Autumn 2022.
The Young Performers Company is the highest level of actor training at the Gaiety School of Acting for children aged 11-15 years. Every year we audition for new company members. In order to audition, young people must have completed at least one term in another Young Gaiety course.
Auditionees will be informed of the outcome of their audition no more than one week after the audition. Once accepted onto the Young Performers Company, you do not have to audition for following terms.
Please Note: Dependent on Government regulations on Covid-19 classes may take place on Zoom. We will update regularly here on GSA’s response to government Covid-19 restrictions.
Participants of the Young Performers Company can expect:
- Social, personal and artistic development through the medium of drama
- Learning commitment and responsibility for the role they play and the contribution they make to the workshop itself
- Freedom of creative expression in a fun and safe environment
- Team work, observation and feedback skills
- Tap into their strengths and gain confidence
- Explore complementary elements of theatre such as writing, directing and stage management
|Saturday||15 Apr - 17 Jun||Temple Bar||2 pm - 3:30 pm||€210||Book|
Dates, Times & Book
Share Young Performers Company 11-13 with friends[Sassy_Social_Share]
This course is for those wishing to continue their journey to the stage! The third stage in the process.
This course is for those wishing to start their journey to the stage! The second step in the process.
This course uses drama as a medium to reflect and respond to young people’s lives, and is also a great way for teens to get back into, or start acting for the first time.