Join us at Dublin’s leading acting school. In the Drama Workshop course your child will have fun, meet new friends, gain confidence and expand their imagination. Aimed at students who are just beginning to study drama, this lively, interactive workshop focuses on confidence-building, storytelling, and teamwork. Drama has been proven to enhance children’s creativity, imagination, problem-solving skills and also instills them with a confidence that will stand to them as they grow up. At the end of each term, your child will have developed new skills in acting and performance, and have enhanced self-esteem.
Please Note: Dependent on Government regulations on Covid-19 classes may take place on Zoom. We will update regularly here on GSA’s response to government Covid-19 restrictions.
What will your child learn?
- Learn how to work in a team
- Expand their overall communication skills amongst children their own age
- Learn how to use their voice and speak up for themselves
- Become more expressive and confident in physical expression
- Stoke your imaginative and storytelling skills
- Have fun!