Join us at Dublin’s leading acting school. In the Drama Workshop course your child will have fun, meet new friends, gain confidence and expand their imagination. Aimed at students who are just beginning to study drama, this lively, interactive workshop focuses on confidence-building exercises, improvisation, and teamwork. Drama has been proven to enhance children’s creativity, imagination, problem-solving skills and also instills them with a confidence that will stand to them as they grow up. At the end of each term, your child will have developed new skills in acting and performance.
Children can expect to:
- Learn how to work effectively and confidently with their peers
- Expand their overall communication skills
- Develop your voice and learn how to project
- Become more expressive and confident in physical expression
- Stoke your imaginative and storytelling skills
- Be inspired to find confidence in themselves and their ideas.
- Have fun!
Upcoming Courses: 6 January – 9 March 2024
Day: Saturdays, 11:15am-12:45pm at Sandyford OR 11:30am-1pm at Temple Bar OR 11:30am-1pm at Malahide
Cost: €215 per term
|Saturday||6 Jan 24 - 9 Mar 24||Sandyford||11:15 am - 12:45 pm||€215||Book|
|Saturday||13 Apr 24 - 15 Jun 24||Sandyford||11:15 am - 12:45 pm||€215||Book|
|Saturday||6 Jan 24 - 9 Mar 24||Temple Bar||11:30 am - 1 pm||€215||Book|
|Saturday||13 Apr 24 - 15 Jun 24||Temple Bar||11:30 am - 1 pm||€215||Book|
|Saturday||6 Jan 24 - 9 Mar 24||Malahide||11:30 am - 1 pm||€215||Book|
|Saturday||13 Apr 24 - 15 Jun 24||Malahide||11:30 am - 1 pm||€215||Book|