Young Performers Company Auditions 16-19
Please note: we welcome all applications to the auditions but please be warned that there are limited additional places each year and not all applicants are guaranteed a place as the standard is quite high
The Young Performers Company is the highest level of actor training at the Gaiety School of Acting for children aged 11-15 years. Every year we audition for new company members. In order to audition, young people must have completed at least one term in another Young Gaiety course.
Auditionees will be informed of the outcome of their audition no more than one week after the audition. Once accepted onto the Young Performers Company, you do not have to audition for following terms.
Please Note: Dependent on Government regulations on Covid-19 classes may take place on Zoom. We will update regularly here on GSA’s response to government Covid-19 restrictions.
Participants of the Young Performers Company can expect:
- Social, personal and artistic development through the medium of drama
- Learning commitment and responsibility for the role they play and the contribution they make to the workshop itself
- Freedom of creative expression in a fun and safe environment
- Team work, observation and feedback skills
- Tap into their strengths and gain confidence
- Explore complementary elements of theatre such as writing, directing and stage management
|Saturday||24 Sep||Malahide||12:30 pm - 1:30 pm||€0||Book|