Create a Radio Play with your Primary School Class
As inspired storytellers your pupils will bring rhymes and tales to life through art, storytelling, creative writing, music, and song . The play will be recorded and edited, with each participant receiving a CD of the end result.
The Create a Radio Play workshop is designed to engage and inspire children. They are encouraged to fully participate in all aspects of the experience. Participants will increase their confidence, imagination and language skills.
General Learning Outcomes
- Develop students’ unique style of storytelling
- Expand their own creativity
- Learn to work closely as part of a group
- Expand their overall communication skills
- Be inspired to find confidence in themselves and their ideas
To book a Radio Play workshop, or to discuss our programmes further, contact us via email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01 – 6799277 and ask for Anna.